29, డిసెంబర్ 2020, మంగళవారం

ఇదో తుత్తి – భండారు శ్రీనివాసరావు

 Bezavada

I received some comments from few stalwarts on my Bezavada article, which I want to share with you.

Shri M.V.S. Prasad, (I.A.S.) Former TTD EO

Srinivasarao garu.

Your article on Bezavada is delightful analysis. Enjoyed it. Reading all those names gladdens my heart no end. However, I had a vague feeling that you had reservations about reckoning some facts. The names you mentioned were leaders in the society of the day. They were ‘educated’ in those days when being educated meant you are civilized . On the top of it, 90% of those stalwarts were born in in a caste which has ‘ahimsa’ ingrained in them. When those circumstances do not exist today, the leadership lacking the sensibility of civilized behaviour is it not beyond expectation. Bygones are bygones.

 

Shri L.V. Subramanyam,  (I.A.S.)  Former Chief Secretary

Thanks for the wonderful piece. Revealing. I will ask concerned fellows to preserve and re-use it. Good Day.

 

Shri R.Seetarama Rao (IPS), Former Chairman, AP Police Housing Corporation

"Excellent. A bird's eye view of Blazevada. Those memories haunt me also. But those are related to my profession and better forgotten."

 

Maha News Former  Editor Shri I. Venkata Rao

Srinivasarao garu! 

You have brought back so many memories to life with your article on Bezavada. For many it is a villain. But you have shown the heroic side of Bezavada. I appreciate it. Thank you.

 

Dr. N.Bhaskara Rao, Chairman, Center For Media Studies (CMS), Delhi.

Adbhutam Srinivasa Rao garu. Thanks for reminding how significant and great Bezavada, has been. It is shame no one has reflected magnificently you have recalled. I share the anguish for I studied there lead student movements there 1956 -57. And I had good fortune there after having association of some stalwarts of Bezavada.

 

Journalist Vikram (Former media adviser to Prajarajyam Party)

As I hailed and brought up in Vijayavada. I always feel proud about it. Bhandaru Srinivasa Rao garu wrote excellently about it’s uniqueness. It is amazing that he even mentioned about PALANI vibhoodi near CVR school. Excellent retaining capacity. Thanks to BS garu for taking me down the memory lane.

 

Addanki Krishna:

బెజవాడ గురించి ఇంత గొప్ప ఆర్టికిల్ నేను ఇంతవరకు చదవలేదు. నిజంగా గ్రేట్. ధన్యవాదాలు.

 

1 కామెంట్‌:

విన్నకోట నరసింహా రావు చెప్పారు...

మీరు వ్రాసిన ఏ వ్యాసం మీద ఈ ప్రముఖులు తమ అభిప్రాయాలు వెలిబుచ్చారో ఆ వ్యాసం లింకు కూడా ఇక్కడ ఇస్తే సౌకర్యంగా ఉండేది కదా.

ఇక నేనే వెతికి "బెజవాడ అంటే ఇదా!" అని ఒక వ్యాసం మీరు 07-డిసెంబర్-2011 న వ్రాసినది పట్టుకున్నాను (ఈ క్రింది లింకులో చూడవచ్చు). ఈ వ్యాసం మీదేనా పై అభిప్రాయాలన్నీ?

బెజవాడ అంటే ఇదా ! (07-Dec-2011)

http://bhandarusrinivasarao.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-post_07.html